Brazilian Butt lift is considered to be the most common cosmetic surgery nowadays in South Africa, but are you looking for one of the best surgeons for Brazilian Butt Lift?
Well, a Brazilian butt lift is the most trending surgery among female celebrities who have to maintain an attractive body. Brazilian butt lift is a procedure where fat transfer augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants.
The excess fats are removed by liposuction from the hips, lower back, abdomen, or thighs, and a portion of this fat is then injected into the buttocks.
An experienced and qualified surgeon helps to improves the proportions of the lower body with Brazilian butt lift surgery.
Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in South Africa
The average cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in South Africa is R75,000 and R100,000. But you can also consult with your plastic surgeon, who might reduce for you the price of a Brazilian butt lift.
Best Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeons in South Africa
Here are some of the best surgeons in South Africa for a Brazilian butt lift, facelifts, and breast lift surgery. These doctors can help you prevent some potential side effects of butt lift surgery.
1. Dr. Lionel Jedeikin
Dr. Lionel Jedeikin is an eminent Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon located in Cape Town. The surgeon is well-known for the perfect and best plastic surgery procedures.
2. Dr. Wayne Kleintjies
Another best surgeon in South Africa for Brazilian butt lift is Dr. Wayne Kleintjies. The doctor is a renowned Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which enough experience in this field.
3. Dr. Tonetha (Toni) Jay
Dr. Tonetha (Toni) Jay is the most prestigious Plastic Surgeon in South Africa. The doctor can help you with your plastic surgery such as facelifts, breast lift, and butt lift among others.
4. Dr. Rory Dower is Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Rory Dower is a renowned surgeon in Cape Town, South Africa. Doctor Dower has performed plastic surgery for many years and can help you with your Brazilian butt lift, facelift, and breast lift among others. You can reach out to the doctor for more information.
6. Dr. Kotze Engelbrecht Plastic Surgeon
Get your plastic surgery done perfectly by Dr Kotze who is a certified surgeon in South Africa. The doctor can provide affordable surgery in South Africa.
7 . Dr. Alexander Zuhlke – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Doctor Alexander is a well-known surgeon in South Africa and can help you with almost all your plastic surgery needs.
The doctor is certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon who provide effective service to clients. You can see more consultations from the doctor.
He aims to provide the best medical treatment to every patient.
8. Dr. Sieglinde Rabe
This is a well-known Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in South Africa. She has been practicing for the past 17 years. The doctor can help you meet your plastic surgery needs. Purpose to consult the doctor for your help.
9. Dr. Noelene du Plessis
She is a renowned Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon in South Africa as she holds 22 years of experience in this field.
Doctor Noelene is a dedicated and skilled Cosmetic Surgeon who can help you with facelifts, butt lifts, and breast lifts. Actually, many patients recommend her because of satisfactory results.
10. Dr. Gerrit Greyvensteyn
The doctor is a leading Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon in South Africa. He has over 20 years of experience in this field.
Doctor Gerrit is a member of the Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Southern Africa. He has gained proficient skills and knowledge in his segment.
11. Dr. Anton Ras
One of the best surgeons is Dr. Anton, who is a renowned Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon in South Africa. The doctor has 21 years of experience in this field.
Doctor Anton has gained skills and expertise over these year and is recommended surgeon in South Africa. In fact innumerable patients recommend him because of satisfactory results.
What are the procedures for Brazilian Butt Lift in South Africa?
- Brazilian Butt Lift in South Africa is performed under anesthesia, it is done using a smaller portion of fat.
- The fat is removed by liposuction from the lower portion of the body such as the hip, stomach, and thigh.
- Liposuction involves an incision in the skin, using a caliper tube inserted to remove the fat from the body.
- The fats that are removed are stored and then injected into the buttocks
- Surgeons make three to five incisions around the buttocks for fat transfers and inject the processed fat into specific areas.
After completion of Liposuction and fat transfer. The surgeon cleaned the area and cover it with a gauge pad to stop further bleeding.
What are the benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift in South Africa?
The benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift are;
- It improves your butt shape and size and gives you good contour buttocks.
- It’s a better option compared to silicone buttock implants and its have a lower risk of complication.
- It gives you natural-looking results.
- It increases your self-esteem and confidence in styling.
Who are the good candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift?
There are certain restrictions and realistic expectations after surgery. A good candidate who prepares themselves with such type of expectation.
- You have good skin tone in the hips and buttocks
- If you want a buttock augmentation without implants
- You have sufficient fat in other areas to harvest for injection into the buttocks
- If you are willing to avoid sitting directly on your buttocks for several weeks.
- You are healthy enough to undergo surgery
- Also avoid smoking and consuming alcohol for a couple of weeks.
What is the recovery step involved in Brazilian Butt lift in South Africa?
- After the Brazilian Butt lift doctor will prescribe antibiotics and painkillers to ease the pain and to heal fast.
- You will not be allowed to sit and lie for about 2 weeks.
- In addition, you will need to lie on your stomach or sidewise.
- Your cosmetic surgeon will suggest you sit in a modified position, using a “donut” seat.
- You can return to work after 14 days
What are the side effects of Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift may involve risks compared to a buttock implant. Some of the potential risks of Brazilian butt lift include;
- Risk of infection
- Mild pain is common
- Scarring or a growth of tissue marking the spot where the skin has healed after an injury.
- Loss of skin in the treated areas due to deep infection
- Fat clotting in the heart or lungs, which can be deadly
- Lumps under the skin in the areas suctioned or injected
- See other top 15 side effects of plastic surgery