To get bigger triceps muscles faster, you need to further perform triceps workout at home.
This will enhance your muscle mass and size.
For that matter, this blog highlights some of the easy procedures for a home triceps workout program.
Best Triceps Workout at Home
The best triceps workout at home is all you need and here are the best triceps workout at home.
1. Diamond Press-ups
This is a type of press-up not similar to the standard press up.
It is specifically geared to build triceps muscles and size.
In this case, you will move your hand closer forming a diamond shape.
This may be easy for some gym-goers at the same time it can be challenging for fitness beginners.
When this triceps workout at home is perfectly performed, they be sure to build bigger triceps muscles.
How to perform Diamond Press-ups
- Move your hand closer forming a diamond shape
- Lower yourself down to the floor
- The hands should be directly perpendicular to your chest level
- The thumbs contacting one another and your index fingers level on the ground
- In that position, you should spine straight while pressing your center tight to feel the impact on the triceps
- Respite on the ground and don’t hustle or be speedy as you do the press-ups
- Repeat it 3 to 4 sets with 10 to 15 reps per set for faster triceps muscles gain
Note: Always maintain the squeeze in your core and glutes as you straighten your arms to avoid workout injuries that may pin you down.
2. Bench Dips Triceps workout at Home
Another easy way to build your triceps muscles without going to the gym is by using your chair or stable bench to perform your workouts.
You just need to be smart and workout your muscles anytime you want at home.
So, how do you perform bench dips for triceps muscles?
How to perform bench dips triceps workout at home
Here we go,
- stand facing away from the bench then grab the bench with your hand, make sure you are stable.
- The legs ought to be reached out before you. Lower your body to make a 90 degree.
- Guarantee your shoulder, elbow, and wrists are in line.
- The movement ought to be delayed with a great deal of obstruction by amplifying your time under strain before coming back to the underlying position.
- Perform bench dips for 3 to 4 sets, 10 repetitions for effective triceps workout at home.
3. Push-up triceps workout at home
This push up can be done everywhere, as it is one of the easiest to do.
Push-ups has several health benefits such as it helps in core strengthening, coordination, and balancing.
In fact, performing press-ups and resistance training help prevent cardiovascular diseases such as heart diseases, stroke, high blood pressure and many more.
The traditional press-up works your chest, core, and your triceps.
How to perform push-up at home
- Spot two hands on the ground with shoulder-width separated; your feet ought to be straight while laying on your knees.
- Lower your body downwards by twisting your elbows .
- Guaranteeing that your elbows, shoulder, and wrist are in line.
- Push up to get on the initial position.
- Perform 3 to 4 sets with 10 to 15 repetitions for well-defined triceps mass and size.
4. Home Triceps Workout using dumbbell with back on the ground
Purchase dumbbell and have one at home so you can do some great triceps exercise.
Using your dumbbell can also help you to reduce the risk of obesity and overweight, arthritis, cancer, and other chronic diseases.
How to perform dumbbell with back on the ground
- Here we go pick a dumbbell with each hand then just take a breath.
- Lie with your back on the ground and make sure you are stable.
Hold the free weights overhead and curve your elbow to bring down the weight.
- Guarantee that the elbow, shoulder, and wrists are in line.
- Lower your arms until the elbow contacts the ground delay to permit obstruction preparing, and afterward press them up.
- Perform it for 3 to 4 sets with at least 6 reiterations.
- The all-outnumber of triceps reps for muscle endurance is fundamental.
- Remember resting should be not more than 90 seconds between the sets.
5. Overhead Triceps Extension with the Dumbbell
With your purchased dumbbell, you can as well, perform triceps extension with the dumbbell.
You can either sit down on the bench or stand upright.
How to perform Overhead Triceps Extension
Here we go,
- Hold a single dumbbell with both hands; stand stable by planting your both feet apart on the ground.
- At that point currently, expand your arms over your head, guaranteeing that your shoulders, elbows, and wrists stay in accordance with each other consistently.
- Twist your arms to bring down the hand weight behind your head.
- Utilize your triceps to stretch out your elbows to come back to the underlying position.
- Repeat this for 4 sets and 8 repetitions.
6. Triceps Kickback
Another best triceps workout at your comfort zone is the triceps kickback workout.
The workout targets your triceps long head muscles and other triceps muscles. It is best for muscle endurance for bigger muscle size.
How to perform triceps kickback
- With your free weights hold in two hands-on impartial grasp.
- Stand steady, here we go, somewhat twist in your knees, twist advances from the hips until you are corresponding to the floor.
- Twist your elbows to carry the hand weights to either side of your chest.
- Broaden your arms back behind you, guaranteeing that they stay in close contact with the sides of your body.
- The total triceps reps are important, therefore, perform it for 3 to 5 sets with a minimum of 6 repetitions.
- Remember resting should be not more than 90 seconds between the sets
- Tips to build bigger muscles safe at home
For you to build bigger muscles faster at home, you need to do the following.
- You need to perform 2-3 triceps workouts in a week. You should not do it every day (avoid overtraining) because your muscles need some time to recover.
- Have a realistic workout routine
- Eat bodybuilding meals and ensure you eat food rich in calories and protein before a workout or after the workout.
- Target all your triceps muscles, the medial head, lateral head, and long head. The long head movements are important. Changing your angle can help in case of stagnation.
- Stay motivated and hydrated
With these important points in mind, you will be able to build well-defined triceps muscles faster and easier.