Centrum performance tablet is made of natural plant compound that has effective antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. lt provide your body with a vast collection of important vitamins that boost your body’s defense mechanism.
Centrum Performance is formulated to unlock your body’s ability to be energized so you can be productive all day long. These Centrum multivitamins and mineral supplement tablets come in a 60-piece bottle.
It is specially formulated with an active combination of 23 vitamins, minerals, and herbs such as ginseng to support physical endurance and higher levels of B vitamins to unlock energy from food.
What does Centrum performance do?
The Benefits of Centrum
- Centrum Performance has been developed with Micronutrients to specifically support the health and wellbeing of adults with an active lifestyle.
- Centrum Performance contains Gingko Biloba and pantothenic acid to help maintain an active mind, Ginseng to support physical performance for active lifestyles and zinc which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. In addition vitamins B6, and B12 help unlock energy from your diet.
- The nutrient formula for Centrum Performance contains a balanced amount of all essential vitamins, plus important minerals, trace elements, and extracts making it an ideal supplement to your own diet
- It provides peace of mind as Centrum Performance is sugar, gluten, and lactose-free and is backed by over 35 years of nutritional expertise.
- Centrum is the world’s No.1 brand of multivitamins and minerals
- Helps with physical performance,
- Support body immunity
- Help with cognitive function and heart function
- Enhance energy release for better performance
How to Use Centrum Performance tablets
This product is easy to use. But before using any tablet, you need to consult your doctor. Generally, the manufacturer states that a person can take one tablet daily with water, preferably with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are also important when taking this tablet.
Remember that this product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
If you are an adult – take one tablet daily with food. This tablet is not formulated for use by children. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medication, consult your doctor before using this tablet.
Note that long-term intake of high levels of vitamins may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Therefore, do not take this product if taking other vitamin supplements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. So if you are sick, please visit the healthcare center near you.
How long does Centrum take to work?
Who should not take Centrum?
- An overload of iron in the blood
- Children are not recommended to use Centrum
- Pregnant and breast feeding women
- Iron metabolism disorder causing increased iron storage
- A type of blood disorder where the red blood cells burst called hemolytic anemia
- Ulcerative colitis, is an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- Diverticular disease
- A type of stomach irritation called gastritis
- An ulcer from too much stomach acid
- excess iron due to repeated blood transfusions
Honest Customers’ Reviews of Centrum Performance tablets
I’ve been feeling like crap recently. Waking up late, being late for work. Been suffering from lethargy, vertigo, unsteady on my feet. After going through various other multi-vitamin products which I just peed out 2 hours later, these are a godsend.
Only after 2 days I started to feel more energetic and could get out of bed in the morning on time. For me it’s almost like taking a caffeine tablet, except there are no traces of caffeine in this product. Clearly, I must have been seriously deficient in something for these to start working so quickly, but like I said for the other products I tried I did not seem to absorb them. I have a lot more energy to go to the gym as well!
While I would love to say my diet is consistently balanced and providing me all of the necessary nutrients without the need for supplements, the reality is that sometimes we need a little help to get there.
I’m a very active person, awake by 6 am and asleep on the wrong side of midnight, and get a lot done in between. My wife and I both keep a very close eye on our diet, having used MyFitnessPal for nearly 10 years, so have a good understanding of where our shortfalls in vitamins and nutrients occur.
To maintain the low weight I require for running, cycling, and motorsports, while having the energy to go with limited sleep, it’s practically impossible to realistically get them all consistently. Because of that, I’ve been using Centrum Performance for about eight years now. I’m the wrong side of 40 now, and I may not be as nimble as I was 20 years ago, but I’m still pretty agile and generally remain in good health. Whether this is because of or despite the vitamins, I don’t think they’ve done me any harm so I will continue to recommend and use them.
These tablets are easy to swallow and I definitely noticed these would keep me energetic throughout the day.
I’m not really sure how these differ from the original “advance” tablets, there’s the added benefit of ginseng and ginkgo biloba but there’s such a small amount I’m not sure it really has a benefit.
(I saw a few reviews saying these are fake, mine are the just a bit lighter colour throughout similar to the tablets from the shops)
Side effects of Centrum Performance tablets
Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug without a doctor’s advice. Therefore, ensure that you tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
- Severe diarrhea.
- Numbness and tingling.
- Muscle weakness.
- Very bad constipation.
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like
- red, swollen, blistered, or
- peeling skin with or without fever
- tightness in the chest or throat;
- trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking;
- Unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Other side effects of Centrum
Factually, all drugs might cause side effects. However, some individuals have no side effects or only have minor side effects when using drugs. We still repeat that purpose to call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
People also ask
Does Centrum have any side effects?
When should I take Centrum Performance?
How do you take Centrum tablets?
Is it better to take Centrum in the morning or at night?
Can I take Centrum on an empty stomach?
Can I take Centrum active at night?
Does Centrum make you hungry?
Can I take Centrum twice a day?
Should I take Centrum every day?
Is Centrum good for 15 years old?
Is Centrum good for skin?
Does Centrum make you gain weight?
Can I take Centrum and vitamin C together?
Centrum Performance is a good performance product. However, even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug without a doctor’s advice. Therefore, ensure that you tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you feel some of the side effects show above.