Pink Chiffon Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel by Bath and Body Works is a light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals and vanilla chiffon icing that expresses the flirty femininity of feeling pretty in pink.
Women can use Bath & Body Works’ Pink Chiffon, an Amber Floral scent. In 2012, Pink Chiffon was introduced. Mandarin orange, pears, berries, and apple make up the top notes, while water lily, vanilla, coconut, orchid, musk, and sandalwood make up the middle and base notes.
What does pink chiffon smell like?
Pink Chiffon smells sweet, floral, fragrance expressing feeling pretty in pink. Fragrance notes: sparkling red pear, jasmine petals, tiare flower, vanilla orchid and chiffon musk. Generally, it smells sweet for most women and ladies.
Does pink chiffon smell good?
Pink Chiffon is best described as a sweet, candy-like aroma with a powdered quality that prevents it from being overly juvenile.
How much is pink chiffon perfume in Kenya?
Typically, pink Chiffon perfume cost $27.71 or Kshs 2500 though the price varies from one place to another.
Pink Chiffon Reviews
Pros of Pink Chiffon
- Uplifting and cheerful scent or aroma
- Pink Chiffon has intensely sweet if that’s what you’re looking for
- Layering lasts all-day
- Softens into a light whipped cream scent
- Reminiscent of a trifle dessert
- Realistic mixed fruit notes
- Good longevity and sillage
- Pleasant buttery note
Cons of Pink Chiffon
- Sickly sweet for some
- Synthetic and artificial smells for some
- Floral notes disappear quickly
- May not suit all skin types
- Not long-lasting for some
- Sours on some people’s skin
- Roll-ons can turn after a few uses
- Watered down compared to other sweet scents
Pink Chiffon Side Effect
There are no reported side effects of Pink Chiffon by customers. However, if you have allergic reactions, then you can experience some side effects such as rash, itching, burn, swelling, irritation, or nausea.
If you experience any unusual side effects, then stop using the product and see your doctor.
This information is not meant for medical purposes, thus, see your physician or doctor for more information. Also, do a skin test before using the product to check if you have an allergic reaction.