Use the best psyllium husk powder, one of the best soluble fiber for weight loss.
Psyllium is a robust herb that grows around the world but is most commonly found in India, which remains the largest producer of psyllium husk today(1).
In fact, Psyllium husk is commonly used as a gentle, bulk-forming laxative.
HOW PSYLLIUM HUSK WORKs
It contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory and other active ingredients that help boost metabolic rate and helps in burn excess fats.
When added to a liquid it swells considerably and being a soluble fiber when consumed, psyllium is able to pass through your digestive system without being completely broken down or absorbed.
It helps Furthermore, it helps to support healthy gastrointestinal transit time.
The bulking action and healthy transit time can play an important role in maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal function
WHO SHOULD USE PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER ?
Psyllium husk powder are best for weight loss. However, some people are not suitable for using psyllium husk powder.
This is due to one or two issues. Although, psyllium husk powderare very safe for use.
Here are the people who are most recommended to use psyllium husk powder;
Consult with your doctor if:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding Mothers
- Those who are on an everyday medication
- Under age people (below 18 yrs.)
PSYLLIUM HUSK BENEFITS
- It helps relieve constipation(5,).
- Help regulate blood sugar levels(6)
- It helps in the treatment of diarrhea(7)
- psyllium husk help reduce appetite thus losing weight more effectively(8)
- It help in lowering bad cholesterol level(9)
- has probiotic effects on gut bacteria (10)
HOW TO USE PSYLLIUM HUSK
Psyllium can be consumed in doses of 5 to10 grams with meals, at least once per day.
However, for effective result intake 3grams or 20.4 grams per day, as taking more may cause digestive problems (11).
It is important to take it with water and then drink water regularly throughout the day.
As a bulk laxative supplement, 5 grams with a glass of water three times per day is often recommended as a starting point.
There are various types of psyllium, therefore, keenly follow the dosage instructions on the packaging.
PSYLLIUM HUSK REVIEWS 2021
- Many users add a spoonful to their water or on food to get their daily fiber intake.
- One user compared it to Metamucil in effectiveness but appreciated the lack of sugar in the psyllium powder.
- Multiple users say they dislike the texture it produces when mixed in liquids and must be consumed quickly, with one person describing it as “a raw egg texture.”
- Another user stated appreciated that it had no foul taste and wasn’t too bulky, adding it to their hot cereal in the morning.
- Users state that the powder is helpful in maintaining bowel regularity.