It is substantial to know Equelle side effects, benefits ingredients, and dosages, including Equelle reviews. First and foremost, Equelle is a nutritional supplement that was developed to combat the symptoms of menopause.
These fluctuations can include things like cramping, hot flashes, excessive sweating, irritability, and, in some cases, weight gain.
Menopause is a normal part of a woman’s life after they reach a certain age. The Equelle supplement promises to eliminate these signs and symptoms with no unfavorable effects on your hormone levels.
This review contains all the information you need to know about the formula before deciding whether or not to give it a try.
What Are The Ingredients In Equelle?
All of the Equelle supplement’s ingredients come from natural sources. Here are some of the most vital components of the product:
- S-equol–When a woman goes through menopause, her natural estrogen production drops, but this plant-based estrogen can help make up the difference. Because of this, you may suffer less muscle soreness and fewer hot flashes. The isoflavone daidzein found in soybeans is processed by microorganisms in the intestine.
- Sodium-One of the product’s ingredients is salt. A filler, in other words.
- Calcium Phosphate. the calcium ions that make up calcium phosphate form a class of minerals
- Stearic Acid– As a saturated fatty acid, it can be found in a wide variety of different fats, both animal and plant-based. It can serve as a filler in various pharmaceuticals and nutritional aids.
How should you take Equelle?
The recommended dosage is to take 2 capsules twice daily with a full glass of water. After about 4 weeks of taking the supplement, you should start to see effects, with the whole effect taking place between 8 and 12 weeks later.
How Does Equelle Work?
Equelle has active ingredients that jointly work by correcting hormonal imbalances in women as the ingredients increase estrogen secretion in a way that is both healthy and effective.
It also works by boosting metabolism and strengthening bones for a better life.
Does Equelle Really Work?
Yes, the active ingredient in Equelle is a mixture of isoflavones extracted from fermented soy germ, which work together to increase estrogen production.
Isoflavones have been shown to stimulate estrogen secretion by binding to the receptors that trigger this process.
Some menopause symptoms can be alleviated with the help of Equelle, which contains calcium phosphate and other helpful ingredients.
Is Equelle good for menopause?
Who Is the Manufacturer of Equelle?
Pharmavite LLC is the company that created Equelle capsules. This American association for health and wellness was established in 1971. Otsuka is a wellness corporation that serves as their parent company.
A Scientific Advisory board has been in place since 1999 to guide the creation of their products. This business has received various accolades for its superior vending and supply services, as well as for being the most dependable brand.
Benefits of Equelle
- Equelle reduces cramping, hot flashes, excessive sweating
- It increases metabolism to lessen weight gain in menopause.
- Contains all-natural based ingredients.
- It enhances sleep quality.
- Promote better health and increase focus
- Help in weight management
- Increase energy level
What Are The Cons Of Equelle?
- It can cause potential side effects
- The product is expensive
- Contains soya that can cause allergic reactions.
Side effects of Equelle
There are no advanced side effects of Equelle reported so far. However, you can experience some mild side effects of Equelle for menopause such as mild bloating, nausea, diarrhea, or constipation.
What Are Consumers Saying About Equelle?
Equelle Reviews and Complaints: There are numerous menopause supplements on the market at the moment. Many of them assert that their products are more effective than those of the competition.
The product has shown effective results in reducing symptoms like hot flashes, weight gain, and mood swings in some women.
When using the goods, some customers claim they received all they wanted, while others claim their expectations weren’t met. Those in the minority said the pills were not particularly simple to swallow.
FAQs by Customers
Is Equelle Safe? Warnings & Complaints
The producer claims their product is risk-free and has no known adverse side effects, and there are no consumer testimonials to dispute this. Moreover, it is made using only natural substances.
How Much Does Equelle Cost & Where Can I Buy It?
The product is available on the official website and on Amazon. The price of Equelle is $50.
How to take Equelle Capsules?
The manufacturer recommends taking two tablets in the morning and at night with water. This will help reduce menopause symptoms and balance your estrogen level. Do not overdose.
What Are The Side Effects Of Equelle?
Though regular consumption of Sunflower Lecithin has been linked to adverse side effects such as diarrhea and stomach aches. You can also experience nausea and allergic reaction because of soy ingredient in this product.