As a menopausal woman, you need to know FemiGen capsules side effects, uses, ingredients, and some of the FemiGen capsules reviews. But first and foremost, FemiGen Capsules is a dietary supplement made of active plant ingredients for menopausal women.
It help reduced most disturbing menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, dry vagina, lethargy, and sleeplessness.
In reality, menopause is a normal aspect of aging that results in changes in the levels of the hormones progesterone and estrogen, which control the menstrual cycle.
There are menopause dietary pills on the market that promise to lessen menopause symptoms. One such product, FemiGen, makes the claim that utilizing natural components, it can ease menopause symptoms.
The Ingredients In FemiGen Capsules
The active plant ingredients present in FemiGen include:
- Wild yam reduces PMS and menopausal symptoms. Though Wild yam root supplements for PMS and menopause have limited proof. But one study shows that postmenopausal women may benefit from these effects.
- Magnesium – our health depends on magnesium. According to research, menopausal women benefit from magnesium supplementation as it reduced hot flashes.
- Licorice Root Extract: it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial. A study found that licorice root reduces hot flashes in post-menopausal women.
- Damiana Leaf powder – A study found that Yerba maté, guarana, and damiana (YGD) slow stomach emptying by 15–58% and promote considerable weight loss over 45 days without diet adjustments. Food cravings may be reduced by slower stomach emptying.
- Sage – It is shown that night sweats, hot flashes, and mood swings are treated with sage. Sage with alfalfa daily reduced hot flashes and nocturnal sweats in 20 of 30 Italian women.
The majority of these substances have a long history of usage in traditional medicine for the treatment of menopausal symptoms. However, only a select few have been validated by research.
How to Use FemiGen
You should take 2 capsules twice a day for about 2 to 3 months or as directed by your doctor. Do not overdose and use as directed. You should also seek medical advice before using it.
How Does FemiGen Work?
FemiGen is a dietary supplement made specifically for women to help them overcome menopause symptoms. When you take FemiGen capsules, it works by reducing the symptoms of menopause.
This is because it contains wild yam, damiana, and dong Quai are just a few of the herbs included in the recipe alongside synergistic amino acids and essential oils of Clary Sage, Fennel, Ylang ylang, and Sage.
These active ingredients are all-natural and help alleviate pain and other symptoms of menopause.
What Are The Benefits Of FemiGen?
- It reduces hot flashes
- FemiGen help relieve menstrual cramps,
- It reduces mood swings and fatigue
- FemiGen supports a healthy female reproductive system.
- It helps reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- Make you look young and healthy.
- Effectively treats leucorrhoeas of diverse etiologies
- Accelerates renewal of vaginal epithelium.
- Stops mucopurulent discharge.
- Controls the excessive vaginal secretion & pelvic congestion
What are the Cons Of FemiGen?
- Limited scientific proof on most ingredients in relation to improving the symptoms of menopause.
- May cause some potential side effects
- FemiGen capsules reviews are limited
Side effects of FemiGen capsules
There are no unknown or specific side effects of FemiGen. However, any medication may have certain unintended consequences in addition to its desired outcomes. Not everyone will experience negative side effects of FemiGen, but if you do, it’s important to see a doctor.
If any of the following symptoms persist, it is imperative that you contact your doctor:
- Stomach pain
- Change in vision
- Absent, missed, or irregular menstrual periods
- Dark urine
- Changes in skin color
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chest pain or discomfort
- clay-colored stools
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting
- Itching skin or rash
- Hives or welts
- Vomiting of blood
- Large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- Slow or fast heartbeat
There are certain potential side effects that often do not require medical treatment. During therapy, these side effects could fade away as your body gets used to the medication.
Additionally, your healthcare provider might be able to provide you with information on how to avoid or lessen some of these adverse effects. If any of the following side effects persist, are troublesome, or if you have any questions about them, speak with your doctor:
- Itching of the vagina or outside the genitals
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Loss of interest or pleasure
- Blotchy spots on the exposed skin
- Trouble wearing contact lenses
- Breast enlargement or tenderness
- Feeling sad or empty
- Thick, white curd-like vaginal discharge without odor or with mild odor
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
What Are Consumers Saying About FemiGen?
FemiGen Capsules Reviews: Amazon customers have given FemiGen high positive ratings. There are tons of customer reviews and testimonies on FemiGen available online, but it seems like people are generally pleased or happy with their results after using FemiGen.
A small number of reviewers noted that their hot flashes diminished after starting to take these supplements. After only four days of using the supplements, one customer noticed a significant decrease in hot flashes and improved sleep quality.
Another PCOS patient reports that taking FemiGen has improved the regularity of her periods and diminished the severity of her cramps and headaches.
Generally FemiGen capsules reviews are positive with only a few users experiencing mild side effects.
Is FemiGen Safe?
A few cautions were highlighted on the Femigen website. Children must not have access to this product.
Before using these supplements, you should first speak with a medical practitioner if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or any other condition.
How Much Does FemiGen Cost
It is a reasonably priced product that can be purchased from FemiGen’s official website at price of $34.54.
How Should You Take FemiGen?
It is suggested that you take two capsules with breakfast and two capsules with lunch.
What Are The Side Effects Of FemiGen?
There are no specific side effects of FemiGen as there are innumerable potential side effects such as headache, nausea, vomiting, allergic reaction, dark urine, cough, and many more.