Buy the cheapest fiber supplements like inulin powder. the inulin fiber that can help you lose weight and big belly bulges within 3 weeks.
Inulin fat burn pills is a compound, which occurs naturally in many foods, including chicory.
It is a high fiber, low-calorie substance.
Fibres like Inulin are a type of carbohydrate which the body cannot digest.
They move through the digestive system to the colon, where they serve as food for the good bacteria there.
The colon is full of bacteria, often referred to as ‘The Microbiome.
Much research is being carried out on the impact of the bacteria of the microbiome, and the fibers which feed them.
Using this fat burn pills can help alot.
Natures Aid Inulin is 100% natural and can be added to any food or drink.
Each 5g serving provides 4.4g of fibre for faster fat burn.
How to use Inulin Powder
Inulin powder has several important health benefits. It may promote gut health, help you lose weight and help manage diabetes.
However, while it is safe for most people, you should be careful if you have a FODMAP intolerance or certain allergies.
For effective use of inulin begin with no more than 2-3 grams a day for at least 1-2 weeks.
Then, slowly increase your intake by 1-2 grams at a time, until you’re taking 5-10 grams a day.
Most of the studies used 10-30 grams per day, gradually increasing over time.
Benefits of Inulin Fiber
- May help prevent the risk of colon cancer (2).
- Reduces excess body inflammations
- May reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes(3).
- inulin may help in weight loss and belly fat burn
- It may also help improve the digestive system and treat constipation.
- It may improve cardiovascular system and may improve certain risk factors for heart disease(4).
- Inulin may increase the absorption of calcium and magnesium, and improve bone mineralization in children(5).
- It may help fight against inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) (6).
Side effects of inulin powder
Inulin powder is safe, however, people who are intolerant to FODMAPs are likely to experience significant side effects.
Also, an overdose may lead to some side effects.
The most common side effects are:
- Flatulence (gas)
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loose stools and diarrhea
Studies shows that oligofructose (a type of inulin) has been shown to cause significant flatulence and bloating for people taking 10 grams per day (7).
Another study suggest that Inulin from chicory root can generally be taken at higher dosages, but some people reported slight stomach discomfort at 7.5 grams a day (8).
You can minimize your risk of discomfort by slowly increasing your intake over time, which helps your body adjust.