Ronnie Coleman workout routine was very amazing and result oriented.
He Performs a complex workout that targets most of his body muscles.
Furthermore, Ronnie has broken the record as he is among the greatest bodybuilder of all time with eight winnings in the contest.
This was due to his aesthetically pleasing body symmetry and proportionality.
It is true that building perfect body proportionality requires dedication, consistency, and determination.
Ronnie Coleman was a hard-working and follows a bodybuilding split with determination, consistency, and dedication to build the perfect body symmetry.
Ronnie Coleman Fitness Secrets
The top secrets on how Ronnie Coleman’s workout routine enabled him to build bigger body muscle was that Big Ron was dedicated, determined and consistent on his workout.
You can peruse a great deal about Ronnie’s training techniques, yet as he asserts, his preparation plan can be contrasted with “powerbuilding”.
In the good ‘ol days, he committed himself basically to powerlifting which included squat, deadlift and seat press.
Numerous muscle heads train based on a high number of reps and machine practices while Ronnie Coleman has consistently use heavyweights.
He is obviously probably the most grounded jock ever whose preparation is one of the most troublesome ones since he has consistently been lifting heavyweights.
He performs a comprehensive workout that targets different body muscles.
He trains all his body muscles within three days and repeats the workout again, in that one week; he trains all his body muscles twice.
Then from Thursday, Friday and Saturday he repeats the cycle again. Coming on Sunday, he could have a resting day.
This was all his workout routine every week.
He also uses pre-workout supplements and other boosting supplements for better workout performance and for bigger body muscles.
Here is Ronnie Coleman Workout Routine
As mentioned earlier, Big Ron workout different body muscle twice in a week with one resting day, which is on Sunday.
His workout starts on Monday and within three days; all his body muscles are worked out and starts the cycle again on the fourth day.
Therefore, let’s have a detailed review on how he achieved his big body muscles.
Monday Workout Routine
He performs back workout, biceps workout and shoulder workout.
1. Ronnie back workout
Coleman back workout focuses all his back muscles, in which, he performs a comprehensive workout on his back muscles.
- Ronnie coleman performs wide-grip pull-ups for 3 to 4 sets with 10 to 12 reps for each sets and takes 30 to 90 seconds rest between sets.
- He also performs T-bar rows for another 4 sets, 10 reps each.
- Power-grip chin-ups for 3 sets, 10-12 reps.
- He also performs bend over rows for another 4 sets, 10 to 12 reps each.
- Ronnie targets his back muscles by performing one-arm dumbbell row and straight arm pull-downs for 3 sets, 12 reps and 5 to 7 sets, 10-12 reps respectively.
This enabled him to build V-shaped back muscles
2. Big Ron Shoulder workout
He performs a complex shoulder workout that targets all his shoulder muscles.
- Ronnie’s shoulder workout on Mondays includes a military press for 4 sets with 10 to 12 reps.
- He again performs dumbbell front raise for 4 sets, 10 to 15 reps each.
- For smart shoulder, he also performs upright rows for 4 sets, 10-12 reps.
In addition, Big Ron performs dumbbell lateral raises for 5 to 7 sets, with 10 to 15 reps and both dumbbell shrugs and barbell shrugs for 4 sets, 12 reps for each shrugs.
3. Ronnie Coleman biceps workout
For a bigger biceps mass, Ronnie Coleman performed a complex biceps workout that includes:
- standing EZ-bar curls for 3 to 4 sets with 10 to 12 reps
- hammer curls for 3 to 4 sets for 10 to 12 reps each
- concentration curls for another 3 to 4 sets with 10 to 12 reps each.
He also performs preacher curls for 4 to 6 sets with 8 to 12 reps each.
Ronnie Coleman leg workout on Tuesday
He only performs a complex leg workout on Tuesday such as:
- complex squats for 4-6 sets with 6 to 12 reps
- Leg presses for 3 to 4 sets with 10 to 12 repetitions and rest for 30 to 90 seconds between sets
- He also performs lunges for 2 to 3 sets with 100 yards
Big Ron also loved performing hamstring and stiff-leg deadlifts in which he performs 3 to 4 sets for 10 to 12 reps respectively.
He also legs curls, calf raises and leg extension for 3-4 sets with 8 to 12 reps for each.
Wednesday Chest, and Triceps Workout
Ronnie performs chest workouts and arms workouts focusing on triceps muscles
1. Ronnie Chest workout
He performs a complex chest workout that helps him build bigger chest muscles.
- Ronnie performs bench press for 4 to 5 sets with 10 to 15 reps
- Incline barbell press for 3 to 4 sets lasting for 10 to 12 reps each.
He also performs flat bench dumbbell press and flat bench flyes for 3 to 4 sets with 10 to 12 reps respectively.
2. Triceps workout routine for Ronnie
To get bigger triceps muscles, Big Ron performs perfecttriceps workouts like:
- triceps pushdown for 3 to 4 sets for 10 to 15 reps each sets.
- Close-Grip Bench Press for 3 to 4 sets, 10-15 reps that target his triceps muscles.
He also performs triceps extensions using dumbbell for another 5 to 7 sets with 10 to 15 reps and also performs
Within these three days, he is done with all his body muscle and is ready to repeat the routine on the remaining days of the week. He also eat balanced food to support is workout performance.
After workout out his all his body muscles within the first three days of the week.
On Thursday he repeats the workout done on Monday, which is a complex back workout that includes;
- barbell row for 3 to 4 sets with 8 to 12 reps
- T-bar row for 3 to 4 sets with 8 to 12 reps
- one-arm dumbbell row for 3 to 4 sets with 8 to 12 reps
- other back workouts for 3 to 4 sets with 8 to 12 reps for every type of back workout.
He then performs biceps workout that includes, barbell curls, dumbbell curls, preacher curls and cable curls for 4 to 6 sets with 10 to 15 reps for each set.
He also performs shoulder workout that consist of military presses, upright rows, dumbbell shrugs and barbell shrugs for 3-4 sets with 10 to 12 reps respectively.
Ronnie Coleman repeats leg workout routine was on Friday.
- Hack squats, 3 sets – 12 reps
- Leg extensions, 4 sets – 30 reps
- Front squats, 4 sets – 12 – 15 reps
- Standing leg curls, 3 sets – 12 – 15 reps
- Lying leg curls, 4 sets – 12 reps
This enabled him to build bigger thighs and leg muscles effectively.
On Saturday Ronnie Coleman workout
He performs chest workout, triceps workout and calves raises.
For chest, he performs the following workouts:
- Incline and dumbbell press,3 sets – 12 reps
- Decline barbell press and inclines dumbbell flyes for 3-10 to 12 reps.
The chest workout was a complex one for a broader chest.
For Triceps workout, he performs
- triceps pull-down, 3 sets – 12 reps
- skull crushers, and seated triceps extension for 4 to 5 sets with 10 to 15 reps
He also performs calve raises such as:
- donkey raises for 4 sets with 12 reps
- Seated raises for 3 sets 12 reps
- crunches for 3 sets for each to failure
Coming on every Sunday, Big Ron haves a special rest. He could go and pray with his friends and family and spend his time with fiancée and friends as they make fun.
Ronnie Coleman Diet
Eating the best bodybuilding diet is very essential for every bodybuilder(3).
Ronnie Coleman eats high calories of up to 5500 per day, healthy fats of 150 grams, an optimal protein of 550 grams, and complex carbohydrates of 500 grams per day.
He also uses workout supplements like creatine, whey, and steroid for muscles enlargements
- Calories approximately: 5562
- Fats approximately: 150 g
- Proteins approximately: 546 g
- Carbohydrates approximately: 474 g
Ronnie Coleman’s Supplements
10:00 am– Arginine (3- 5 g)
10:30 am– ¾ cup of semolina, 2 cups of egg white, cup of coffee
12:30 pm– Pre-workout stimulant, Post-workout supplement, Arginine
4:00 pm – 450 g Chicken breast, 1 ½ cup of red beans, 1 and ½ cup of brown rice, 2 slices of cornbread
6:30 pm – Arginine
7:00 pm – 500 g chicken breast, 1 baked potato, water
10:00 pm – 250 g Beef, 140g Chicken breast, 1 baked potato, 120 g French fries, 230 ml Lemonade.
00:00 midnight – Post-workout supplement
1:30 am – Whey Protein: 4 scoops 
Despite the fact that Coleman resigned in 2007, his age, which is approaching 55, and his endurance don’t permit him to resign altogether.
He generally had a decent part game and each piece of his body was practiced within two days.
This permitted him to prepare extremely hard and troublesome exercises, yet in addition to playing out various activities per each muscle group.
However, as an expert competitor, he had sufficient opportunity to give himself completely not exclusively to education and training, yet additionally to muscle recovery and unwinding.